Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mental Health Days

There are many days a human being can look forward to. A birthday. A wedding. Prom. Graduation. The day when your package from Amazon finally arrives. And mental health days. 

Mental health days are usually reserved for Sundays but I decided to take mine today. As I say around,lounged and watched netflix,I wondered to myself why we even need mental health days? 

Are people too busy notice that they are exhausted? That their mind is going a mile a minute? 

I can only imagine how hard it would be to take care of a family and a house after working for nine hours. And students,with their studying and preparing for a test they feel are going to fail. 

Can we afford to drop these,even for twenty minutes? To look outside and see the sun,feel the wind an put our feet in the grass. 

I can tell you I did. And it was fabulous. 

No comments: