Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dreams Man

There he was, my five ten hunk, sitting at the bar, sipping a coffee. There I was sitting across from him sipping my mountain dew. We glanced in others eyes. He winked and brushed a hand through his brown hair. I made him laugh and I swore he winked at me. I stood up, tripping over my shoes, or myself.....

And woke up. As I looked around my darkened room, the sudden realization came to me. He was in a dream. But he looked oddly familiar. As I tried closing my eyes again, in an attempt to see him, I wondered what dreams really were.

Were they visual warnings or blessings? Or are they another form of instructions?

I googled what it meant that a love interest was in a dream. The results were staggering was they said, "Seeing a lover represents self-respect, self-worth and the acknowledgment of the inner truth."

So, does this mean that I will find my five ten hunk and we will fall in love and live happily ever after? I asked my roommate what she dreams about. she answered, "Well I don't remember my dreams. But when I'm really stressed I'm always in a car accident."

A car accident?!!? I looked at her weird. Car crashes, according to google, mean you are clashing with another person either in beliefs, personal or inmate ways.

Are dreams another way of saying that everything will come true? Because everyone dreams and sometimes those dreams do come true.

Tonight, I hope I dream of my five ten, brown haired hunk.




No comments: