Monday, June 9, 2014

Omegle is the new Black

After class, I came home and did absolutely nothing. That’s a lie- I came home and watched six episodes of Orange is the New Black, cooked pasta and took my pants off. As I was about to click on the seventh episode, eat my second bowl of pasta I wondered if I could be doing something else. Something, if I may say, fun.

I remembered back in high school, we went on this site called Omegle. It was a good place to meet new people, laugh and see thousands of thousands of naked men. One of the first people I chatted to, I didn’t use my camera because that’s nasty, was a man asking if I was male or female. I answered back male, I’m not into the whole trolling thing, and he disconnected.

The same went for the next one. And the next one. By the fifth one, I wondered if it was me, then remembered that they couldn’t even see me. But the seventh proved it was them. He asked the normal questions, ASL, which stands for age, sex and language (again using Wikipedia.) I answered back 19, male, American. He then asked if I was gay.

Mind you, this is taking place while he stood in front of his camera, naked. I answered back, yes. He asked if he could see me and this is when I disconnected. Not without dinner first honey.

This experience, if one can call it that, made me wonder. What is it about a site like Omegle or Chat Roulette that guys really like? Do the guys looking for cheap thrills and big boobs expect to find cheap thrills and big boobs?

Or are sites like Omegle and Chat Roulette just a pissing contest? One where men feel superior based on their size. If I learned anything from my short, seven-man experience on Omegle, it’s that men are always one-upping each other.  For the better car, girl, guy, house, clothes and the list is ever growing.

Here’s a story: Once in high school, a friend and I did it, we logged onto Omegle, afraid at first because it was our first time. We stopped at this guy, who was pretty, nice and young. He loved my friend, told her to do really nasty shit (she didn’t) and then asked if I could leave. She asked why, is it because he’s gay? The guy disconnected so quickly, we thought it was our computer.

Side note, if you haven’t started OITNB, start it now. Right now. Its fab.







No comments: